Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#16

Thank you to all who played along this week! We just love seeing all the creative ways people use the same colours - absolutely amazing!! So much inspiration in one gallery :)

It's time to check out the Captivator this week as chosen by Sam!



Lee-Anne

Sam's Pick: Lee-Anne blew me away this week with the use of the colours and the way she has blended them together. That with the subtle honeycomb background is just stunning! Congrats Lee-Anne and keep crating!




6 comments:

  1. Loved this color combo....thanks for the shout-out and congrats to all the others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Brenda for selecting my card! You made my day! Congratulations to Lee-Anne and all the other winners, too! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell me where we are supposed to get the colors of the challenge? I want to try this!

      Delete
  3. Whoop whoop! Thanks so much, Katie!! :) And congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks, Sam! I loved this color combo...one of my faves lately! Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete